- Certified by the National Board of Occupational Therapy specializing in Physical Health, Prevention, and Wellness.
- Integrative and holistic physical health, wellness, and chronic condition management
- Occupational therapy rehabilitation to improve work readiness after injury, illness or disease
- Holistic weight management for improved physical function
- Nutrient intake for physical body repair and function
- Chronic and Acute physical condition treatment and management
- Pain reduction and management therapy
- Work injury, illness or disease management, and rehabilitation
- Functional capacity evaluations, insert “displaced worker evaluations, pre-employment, and post-injury evaluations.”
- Fall risk management
- Medication assessment
- Compliant with COVID-19, HIPAA, and all non-discriminatory laws.